bet on Black Dragons
vs
bet on Tropicaos
70%  
  30%

Bet on Black Dragons vs Tropicaos

U18 – March 19, 2023

The safe bet here is on Black Dragons with a 70% chance of winning.

On March 19, 2023, Black Dragons goes up against Tropicaos in the U18.


Black Dragons is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Tropicaos, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Black Dragons vs Tropicaos over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Black Dragons or Tropicaos below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Black Dragons
Black Dragons

Right now there's no matches for Black Dragons.

bet on Tropicaos
Tropicaos

Right now there's no matches for Tropicaos.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact