bet on BL4ZE
vs
bet on Reckoning
87%  
  13%

Bet on BL4ZE vs Reckoning

U18 – November 21, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Reckoning. With their lower odds of 5.75, they have a much higher payout

BL4ZE is versing Reckoning in the U18, on November 21, 2020.


BL4ZE is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Reckoning, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on BL4ZE vs Reckoning over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to BL4ZE or Reckoning below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact