bet on Bigetron Sons
bet on Randoms

Bet on Bigetron Sons vs Randoms

U18 – March 18, 2023

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Bigetron Sons with their 1.25 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Randoms.

On March 18, 2023, Bigetron Sons goes up against Randoms in the U18.

Bigetron Sons is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Randoms, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Bigetron Sons vs Randoms over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Bigetron Sons or Randoms below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Bigetron Sons
Bigetron Sons

Right now there's no matches for Bigetron Sons.

bet on Randoms

Right now there's no matches for Randoms.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact