bet on BIG
vs
bet on Schalke 04 Evolution
91%  
  9%

Bet on BIG vs Schalke 04 Evolution

Prime League – October 09, 2021

The safe bet here is on BIG with a 91% chance of winning.

On October 09, 2021, BIG goes up against Schalke 04 Evolution in the Prime League.


BIG is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Schalke 04 Evolution, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on BIG vs Schalke 04 Evolution over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Prime League below. Also see more matches relating to BIG or Schalke 04 Evolution below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Prime League
Prime League

Right now there's no matches for Prime League.

bet on Schalke 04 Evolution
Schalke 04 Evolution

Right now there's no matches for Schalke 04 Evolution.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact