bet on BIG
vs
bet on MIBR
73%  
  27%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on BIG vs MIBR

Flashpoint – November 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on MIBR. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout

On November 22, 2020, BIG goes up against MIBR in the Flashpoint.


BIG is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on MIBR, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on BIG vs MIBR over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Flashpoint below. Also see more matches relating to BIG or MIBR below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Flashpoint
Flashpoint

Right now there's no matches for Flashpoint.

bet on BIG
BIG

Right now there's no matches for BIG.

bet on MIBR
MIBR

Right now there's no matches for MIBR.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact