bet on BHOP
vs
bet on Strife
61%  
  39%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on BHOP vs Strife

ESL Challenger League North America – September 20, 2022

The safe bet here is on BHOP with a 61% chance of winning.

On September 20, 2022, BHOP goes up against Strife in the ESL Challenger League North America.


BHOP is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Strife, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on BHOP vs Strife over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Challenger League North America below. Also see more matches relating to BHOP or Strife below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESL Challenger League North America
ESL Challenger League North America
bet on Strife
Strife

Right now there's no matches for Strife.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact