bet on BHOP
vs
bet on Strife
55%  
  45%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on BHOP vs Strife

ESL Challenger League North America – September 18, 2022

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on BHOP since they are slightly favoured.

BHOP and Strife face off against each other on September 18, 2022 in the ESL Challenger League North America.


This is going to be a really close game with BHOP being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Strife with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Strife has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Strife you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on BHOP vs Strife over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Challenger League North America below. Also see more matches relating to BHOP or Strife below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESL Challenger League North America
ESL Challenger League North America
bet on Strife
Strife

Right now there's no matches for Strife.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact