bet on BDS
vs
bet on Excel
47%  
  53%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on BDS vs Excel

LEC – January 15, 2022

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one. Excel or BDS could be the winner here.

On January 15, 2022, BDS plays against Excel in the LEC.


This is going to be a really close game with Excel being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and BDS with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since BDS has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on BDS you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on BDS vs Excel over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LEC below. Also see more matches relating to BDS or Excel below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact