bet on Barcelona
vs
bet on OXYGEN
39%  
  61%

Bet on Barcelona vs OXYGEN

U18 – October 17, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Barcelona. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout

On October 17, 2020, Barcelona plays against OXYGEN in the U18.


OXYGEN is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Barcelona, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Barcelona vs OXYGEN over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Barcelona or OXYGEN below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact