bet on Balrogs
bet on Ram Squad

Bet on Balrogs vs Ram Squad

U18 – May 27, 2023

We do not think Ram Squad will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Balrogs.

Balrogs is versing Ram Squad in the U18, on May 27, 2023.

Ram Squad is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Balrogs, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Balrogs vs Ram Squad over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Balrogs or Ram Squad below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact