bet on Balrogs
bet on Lava

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Balrogs vs Lava

EPL World Series America – March 19, 2023

It does not look so hot for Balrogs. They are outmatched 3.2 to 1.3. Still, Lava looks to win this one.

Balrogs and Lava face off against each other on March 19, 2023 in the EPL World Series America.

Lava is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Balrogs, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Balrogs vs Lava over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to EPL World Series America below. Also see more matches relating to Balrogs or Lava below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on EPL World Series America
EPL World Series America

Right now there's no matches for EPL World Series America.

bet on Balrogs

Right now there's no matches for Balrogs.

bet on Lava

Right now there's no matches for Lava.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact