bet on Bacon Time
vs
bet on Buriram United Esports
91%  
  9%

Bet on Bacon Time vs Buriram United Esports

U18 – October 16, 2021

You can try a risky bet here on Buriram United Esports. With their lower odds of 8, they have a much higher payout.

Bacon Time vs Buriram United Esports face off on October 16, 2021, in the U18.


Bacon Time is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Buriram United Esports, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Bacon Time vs Buriram United Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Bacon Time or Buriram United Esports below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Bacon Time
Bacon Time

Right now there's no matches for Bacon Time.

bet on Buriram United Esports
Buriram United Esports

Right now there's no matches for Buriram United Esports.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact