bet on Aura
vs
bet on lemondogs
27%  
  73%

Bet on Aura vs lemondogs

Svenska Elitserien – November 25, 2020

lemondogs looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Aura and lemondogs face off against each other on November 25, 2020 in the Svenska Elitserien.


lemondogs is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Aura, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Aura vs lemondogs over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Svenska Elitserien below. Also see more matches relating to Aura or lemondogs below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Aura
Aura

Right now there's no matches for Aura.

bet on lemondogs
lemondogs

Right now there's no matches for lemondogs.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact