bet on Atlantic
vs
bet on Los Reyes
27%  
  73%

Bet on Atlantic vs Los Reyes

Dust2dk – January 17, 2022

f we had to guess we would say Los Reyes will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.3 on Los Reyes and take the smaller but safer bet.

Atlantic vs Los Reyes face off on January 17, 2022, in the Dust2dk.


Los Reyes is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Atlantic, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Atlantic vs Los Reyes over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dust2dk below. Also see more matches relating to Atlantic or Los Reyes below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dust2dk
Dust2dk

Right now there's no matches for Dust2dk.

bet on Atlantic
Atlantic

Right now there's no matches for Atlantic.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact