bet on Atlantic
vs
bet on Astralis Talent
24%  
  76%

Bet on Atlantic vs Astralis Talent

U18 – January 10, 2022

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Astralis Talent with their 1.25 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Atlantic.

On January 10, 2022, Atlantic plays against Astralis Talent in the U18.


Astralis Talent is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Atlantic, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Atlantic vs Astralis Talent over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Atlantic or Astralis Talent below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Atlantic
Atlantic

Right now there's no matches for Atlantic.

bet on Astralis Talent
Astralis Talent

Right now there's no matches for Astralis Talent.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact