bet on Astralis
vs
bet on Vitality
35%  
  65%

Bet on Astralis vs Vitality

IEM Fall Europe – October 10, 2021

f we had to guess we would say Vitality will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.45 on Vitality and take the smaller but safer bet.

Astralis is versing Vitality in the IEM Fall Europe, on October 10, 2021.


Vitality is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Astralis, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Astralis vs Vitality over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Fall Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Astralis or Vitality below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IEM Fall Europe
IEM Fall Europe

Right now there's no matches for IEM Fall Europe.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact