bet on Astralis
vs
bet on ENCE
61%  
  39%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Astralis vs ENCE

IEM Fall Europe – October 09, 2021

The safe bet here is on Astralis with a 61% chance of winning.

Astralis is versing ENCE in the IEM Fall Europe, on October 09, 2021.


Astralis is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on ENCE, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Astralis vs ENCE over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Fall Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Astralis or ENCE below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IEM Fall Europe
IEM Fall Europe

Right now there's no matches for IEM Fall Europe.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact