bet on Aster Aries
vs
bet on Elephant 4AM
9%  
  91%

Bet on Aster Aries vs Elephant 4AM

U18 – November 21, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Aster Aries. With their lower odds of 8, they have a much higher payout

Aster Aries is versing Elephant 4AM in the U18, on November 21, 2020.


Elephant 4AM is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Aster Aries, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Aster Aries vs Elephant 4AM over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Aster Aries or Elephant 4AM below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Aster Aries
Aster Aries

Right now there's no matches for Aster Aries.

bet on Elephant 4AM
Elephant 4AM

Right now there's no matches for Elephant 4AM.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact