bet on Armani
vs
bet on Maru
9%  
  91%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Armani vs Maru

GSL – October 24, 2020

Maru looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Armani and Maru face off against each other on October 24, 2020 in the GSL.


Maru is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Armani, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Armani vs Maru over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to GSL below. Also see more matches relating to Armani or Maru below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact