bet on Archangel XVIII
vs
bet on ArchAngel
17%  
  83%

Bet on Archangel XVIII vs ArchAngel

U18 – October 16, 2021

ArchAngel looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

On October 16, 2021, Archangel XVIII goes up against ArchAngel in the U18.


ArchAngel is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Archangel XVIII, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Archangel XVIII vs ArchAngel over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Archangel XVIII or ArchAngel below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Archangel XVIII
Archangel XVIII

Right now there's no matches for Archangel XVIII.

bet on ArchAngel
ArchAngel

Right now there's no matches for ArchAngel.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact