bet on Apeks
vs
bet on Sangal
45%  
  55%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Apeks vs Sangal

Dreamhack Open Qualifier – November 22, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Sangal since they are slightly favoured

Apeks vs Sangal face off on November 22, 2020, in the Dreamhack Open Qualifier.


This is going to be a really close game with Sangal being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Apeks with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Apeks has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Apeks you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Apeks vs Sangal over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dreamhack Open Qualifier below. Also see more matches relating to Apeks or Sangal below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dreamhack Open Qualifier
Dreamhack Open Qualifier

Right now there's no matches for Dreamhack Open Qualifier.

bet on Apeks
Apeks

Right now there's no matches for Apeks.

bet on Sangal
Sangal

Right now there's no matches for Sangal.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact