bet on Apeks
bet on LDLC

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Apeks vs LDLC

WINNERS League – May 20, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on LDLC. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout

Apeks is versing LDLC in the WINNERS League, on May 20, 2020.

Apeks is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on LDLC, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Apeks vs LDLC over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to WINNERS League below. Also see more matches relating to Apeks or LDLC below.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact