bet on Anyones Legend
bet on FunPlus Phoenix

Bet on Anyones Legend vs FunPlus Phoenix

LPL – March 17, 2023

Even though it looks like Anyones Legend might lose, a risky bet at 2.3 is not necessarily a bad move. FunPlus Phoenix pays out less return with their 1.55 odds.

On March 17, 2023, Anyones Legend plays against FunPlus Phoenix in the LPL.

FunPlus Phoenix is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Anyones Legend, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Anyones Legend vs FunPlus Phoenix over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LPL below. Also see more matches relating to Anyones Legend or FunPlus Phoenix below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Anyones Legend
Anyones Legend

Right now there's no matches for Anyones Legend.

bet on FunPlus Phoenix
FunPlus Phoenix

Right now there's no matches for FunPlus Phoenix.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact