bet on Anonymo
bet on eSuba

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Anonymo vs eSuba

Malta Vibes – October 09, 2021

Anonymo looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

On October 09, 2021, Anonymo goes up against eSuba in the Malta Vibes.

Anonymo is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on eSuba, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Anonymo vs eSuba over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to Anonymo or eSuba below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Malta Vibes
Malta Vibes

Right now there's no matches for Malta Vibes.

bet on Anonymo

Right now there's no matches for Anonymo.

bet on eSuba

Right now there's no matches for eSuba.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact