bet on Alpha Esports
vs
bet on Hong Kong Attitude
70%  
  30%

Bet on Alpha Esports vs Hong Kong Attitude

PCS Spring – March 27, 2020

The safe bet here is on Alpha Esports with a 70% chance of winning

Alpha Esports is versing Hong Kong Attitude in the PCS Spring, on March 27, 2020.


Alpha Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Hong Kong Attitude, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Alpha Esports vs Hong Kong Attitude over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to PCS Spring below. Also see more matches relating to Alpha Esports or Hong Kong Attitude below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact