bet on AGF
vs
bet on Wygers
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on AGF vs Wygers

ESEA Advanced Europe – May 20, 2020

AGF looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

AGF vs Wygers face off on May 20, 2020, in the ESEA Advanced Europe.


AGF is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Wygers, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on AGF vs Wygers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA Advanced Europe below. Also see more matches relating to AGF or Wygers below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact