bet on Adive
vs
bet on Kappa Bar
22%  
  78%

Bet on Adive vs Kappa Bar

U18 – October 13, 2021

You can try a risky bet here on Adive. With their lower odds of 3.8, they have a much higher payout.

On October 13, 2021, Adive plays against Kappa Bar in the U18.


Kappa Bar is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Adive, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Adive vs Kappa Bar over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Adive or Kappa Bar below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact