bet on Ad Hoc Gaming
vs
bet on Euronics
41%  
  59%

Bet on Ad Hoc Gaming vs Euronics

Prime League – October 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Ad Hoc Gaming. With their lower odds of 2.2, they have a much higher payout

On October 22, 2020, Ad Hoc Gaming plays against Euronics in the Prime League.


Euronics is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Ad Hoc Gaming, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Ad Hoc Gaming vs Euronics over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Prime League below. Also see more matches relating to Ad Hoc Gaming or Euronics below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Ad Hoc Gaming
Ad Hoc Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Ad Hoc Gaming.

bet on Euronics
Euronics

Right now there's no matches for Euronics.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact