bet on Absolute Legends
vs
bet on Trauma
39%  
  61%

Bet on Absolute Legends vs Trauma

U18 – May 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on Trauma with a 61% chance of winning

Absolute Legends is versing Trauma in the U18, on May 20, 2020.


Trauma is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Absolute Legends, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Absolute Legends vs Trauma over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Absolute Legends or Trauma below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Absolute Legends
Absolute Legends

Right now there's no matches for Absolute Legends.

bet on Trauma
Trauma

Right now there's no matches for Trauma.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact