bet on 9ine
vs
bet on X Gamers
39%  
  61%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on 9ine vs X Gamers

U18 – October 12, 2021

Even though it looks like 9ine might lose, a risky bet at 2.3 is not necessarily a bad move. X Gamers pays out less return with their 1.55 odds.

9ine and X Gamers face off against each other on October 12, 2021 in the U18.


X Gamers is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on 9ine, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on 9ine vs X Gamers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to 9ine or X Gamers below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact