bet on 777
vs
bet on Tricked
65%  
  35%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on 777 vs Tricked

Malta Vibes – October 14, 2021

You can try a risky bet here on Tricked. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout.

On October 14, 2021, 777 goes up against Tricked in the Malta Vibes.


777 is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Tricked, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on 777 vs Tricked over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to 777 or Tricked below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on 777
777

Right now there's no matches for 777.

bet on Tricked
Tricked

Right now there's no matches for Tricked.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact