bet on 72PC
vs
bet on Stromboli
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on 72PC vs Stromboli

U18 – April 08, 2021

72PC looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

72PC is versing Stromboli in the U18, on April 08, 2021.


72PC is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Stromboli, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on 72PC vs Stromboli over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to 72PC or Stromboli below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on 72PC
72PC

Right now there's no matches for 72PC.

bet on Stromboli
Stromboli

Right now there's no matches for Stromboli.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact