bet on 5men
vs
bet on Liquid
26%  
  74%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on 5men vs Liquid

ESL One Germany – October 17, 2020

The safe bet here is on Liquid with a 74% chance of winning

5men and Liquid face off against each other on October 17, 2020 in the ESL One Germany.


Liquid is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on 5men, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on 5men vs Liquid over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL One Germany below. Also see more matches relating to 5men or Liquid below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on 5men
5men

Right now there's no matches for 5men.

bet on Liquid
Liquid

Right now there's no matches for Liquid.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact