bet on 1WIN
vs
bet on Tricked
73%  
  27%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on 1WIN vs Tricked

ESL Challenger Rotterdam Europe Qualifier – September 17, 2022

f we had to guess we would say 1WIN will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.3 on 1WIN and take the smaller but safer bet.

1WIN and Tricked face off against each other on September 17, 2022 in the ESL Challenger Rotterdam Europe Qualifier.


1WIN is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Tricked, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on 1WIN vs Tricked over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Challenger Rotterdam Europe Qualifier below. Also see more matches relating to 1WIN or Tricked below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESL Challenger Rotterdam Europe Qualifier
ESL Challenger Rotterdam Europe Qualifier

Right now there's no matches for ESL Challenger Rotterdam Europe Qualifier.

bet on Tricked
Tricked

Right now there's no matches for Tricked.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact