bet on 1WIN
vs
bet on Aab
79%  
  21%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on 1WIN vs Aab

Fall Series – October 14, 2021

If you are looking for a safe bet, 1WIN is the clear choice. Aab will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 4 odds.

On October 14, 2021, 1WIN plays against Aab in the Fall Series.


1WIN is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Aab, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on 1WIN vs Aab over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Fall Series below. Also see more matches relating to 1WIN or Aab below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fall Series
Fall Series

Right now there's no matches for Fall Series.

bet on 1WIN
1WIN

Right now there's no matches for 1WIN.

bet on Aab
Aab

Right now there's no matches for Aab.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact