bet on 100 Thieves
vs
bet on Detonation FocusMe
73%  
  27%

Bet on 100 Thieves vs Detonation FocusMe

World Championship – October 13, 2021

If you are looking for a safe bet, 100 Thieves is the clear choice. Detonation FocusMe will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 3.2 odds.

100 Thieves and Detonation FocusMe face off against each other on October 13, 2021 in the World Championship.


100 Thieves is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Detonation FocusMe, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on 100 Thieves vs Detonation FocusMe over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship below. Also see more matches relating to 100 Thieves or Detonation FocusMe below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on 100 Thieves
100 Thieves

Right now there's no matches for 100 Thieves.

bet on Detonation FocusMe
Detonation FocusMe

Right now there's no matches for Detonation FocusMe.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact